Hemos recibido la solicitud, en breve alguien se pondrá en contacto con usted.
Usted recibirá una notificación a su dirección de correo electrónico.
Si tiene alguna duda, por favor no dude en contactar con nosotros.
Desde COP 1'200'000
What to bring:
✔ Light clothing for warm weather. (do not carry a lot of clothing, do not wear jeans).
✔ sneakers with good grip.
✔ Cap or hat.
✔ Canteen, Camelback.
✔ personal toilet items in small qantities.
✔ personal first aid kid (personal medication).
✔ insect repelent.
✔ cash for hydration, tips and personal expenses.
✔ personal documents.
» Planning and preparing for the trip ahead of time.
» Respect to the wayuu indigenous peoples, the others visitors and to the inhabitants of the region.
» Respect for biodiversity.
» Do not wear elements of private use of the armed forces ( clothing camouflage).
» Do not wear jewelry o valuables.
» During the hikes are not separate from the group, not forward, do not get left behind.
• Transportation in 4x4 campers with full availability throughout the program.
• Driver - Wayuu Companion.
• Accommodation according to your choice (beds or chinchorro)
• Typical food, from lunch on the first day to lunch on the fourth day. (Shrimp rice, fish, goat, and chicken).
• Visit to Wayuu ranchería.
• Hydration (water).
• Travel insurance.
• Airline tickets.
• Breakfast on the first day, dinner on the fourth day.
• Special dishes such as lobsters, king prawns, garlic shrimp, cocktails, beers and li-cores. If you take any extra you must cancel the value to the restaurant.
• Bilingual guides. (French / English / German)
• Souvenir and expenses not specified