We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From COP 1'060'000
What to bring?
✔ Light clothing for warm weather. (do not carry a lot of clothing).
✔ sneakers with good grip.
✔ Cap or hat.
✔ Canteen, Camelback.
✔ personal toilet items in small qantities.
✔ personal first aid kid (personal medication).
✔ insect repelent.
✔ cash for hydration, tips and personal expenses.
✔ personal documents.
» Planning and preparing for the trip ahead of time.
» Respect to the wayuu indigenous peoples, the others visitors and to the inhabitants of the region.
» Respect for biodiversity.
» Do not wear elements of private use of the armed forces ( clothing camouflage).
» Do not wear jewelry o valuables.
» During the hikes are not separate from the group, not forward, do not get left behind.
• Transport in 4x4 campers with full availability during the whole program.
• Driver - Wayuu Companion.
• Accommodation according to your choice (beds or chinchorro)
• Typical food, from first day lunch to lunch
of the third day. (Shrimp rice, fish, goat, and chicken).
• Visit to Wayuu ranchería.
• Hydration (water).
• Travel insurance
• Airline tickets.
• Breakfast on the first day, dinner on the third day.
• Special dishes such as lobsters, king prawns, garlic shrimp,
cocktails, beers and liquors. If you take any additional you must cancel the
value to the restaurant.
• Bilingual guides. (French / English / German)
• Souvenir and expenses not specified.