PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The privacy and trust of our customers are very important to us. Accordingly, we present our policy to safeguard the integrity, confidentiality and availability of your personal data, in compliance with Law 1581 of 2012, by which provisions are issued for the protection of personal data and Decree 1377 of 2013 which regulates the aforementioned law.
which regulates the aforementioned law.
In order to comply with the commercial and mercantile activities of Macuira Tours S.A.S. domiciled in the community of piedras blancas, Nazareth, Uribia (La Guajira- Colombia), email: email@example.com it is necessary to collect certain personal and sensitive data of customers.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by customers or business partners will be collected and handled for the following purposes:
- Substantiating the contractual relationship.
- To carry out all activities related to the provision of the products or services offered.
- Communicate about changes in services
- Marketing and sale of our products and services.
- Sending by electronic means, technical and commercial operational information about products and services offered now and in the future.
- Elaborate studies and programs that are necessary to determine consumption habits.
- To carry out marketing and/or business intelligence studies.
- For the fine-tuning of security filters and business rules in commercial transactions.
- To manage, register and update the payment history of the products or services rendered and to make the respective positive and negative records in the financial information centers.
- Evaluate the satisfaction of our customers and respond to complaints and claims.
- To carry out periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve their quality.
Macuira Tours S.A.S. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence and good practices in the tourism sector. In this case, the changes will be announced before their implementation.
RIGHTS OF THE OWNERS
The owners of the personal data by themselves or through their representative and/or proxy or their successor in title may exercise the following rights with respect to the personal data processed by Macuira Tours S.A.S.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: By virtue of which you may access the personal data under the control of Macuira Tours S.A.S., for the purpose of consulting them free of charge at least once every calendar month, and whenever there are substantial modifications to the Information Processing Policies that motivate new consultations.
- RIGHT TO UPDATE, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION: By virtue of which you may request the updating, rectification and/or deletion of the personal data being processed, in such a way that the purposes of the processing are satisfied. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or data whose processing is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized. The request for deletion or modification of the information must be sent from the owner's email to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly proving their identity digitally, with their personal email account. The request for deletion of information shall not proceed: i) When the holder has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the database, ii) When the deletion of data hinders judicial or administrative actions related to tax obligations, investigation and prosecution of crimes or updating of administrative sanctions. iii) When the data is necessary to protect the legally protected interests of the holder; to perform an action in the public interest, or to comply with an obligation legally acquired by the holder.
- RIGHT TO REQUEST PROOF OF AUTHORIZATION: except in the events in which, according to the legal regulations in force, authorization is not required to carry out the processing; in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Right to be informed regarding the use of personal data.
- Right to file complaints before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce: for violations of the provisions of current regulations on the processing of personal data.
- Right to require compliance with the orders issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
FIRST PARAGRAPH: For purposes of exercising the rights described above, both the holder and the person representing him/her must prove their identity and, if applicable, the capacity by virtue of which he/she represents the holder.
PARAGRAPH TWO: The rights of minors shall be exercised through the persons empowered to represent them.
THIRD PARAGRAPH: If you provide us with personal information about a person other than yourself, such as your spouse or a co-worker, we understand that you have the authorization of that person to provide us with your data.
EFFECTIVE DATE This personal data processing policy is effective as of October 2015. The period of validity of the data collected will be terminated when the owner of the information wishes the deletion of the same and does not go against the above. Any change in the policy will be informed via email.