We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From COP 1'960'000
- Departure from Riohacha to a Wayuú ranchería, cultural immersion. 7:00 AM
- Visit to the municipality of Manaure to see the salt mines 10:00 AM
- Arrival in Uribia, indigenous capital of Colombia, at 11:30 AM.
- Arrival at Cabo de la Vela, 13:00.
- Lunch at Cabo de la Vela, 13:00 - 14:00.
- Panoramic view of Cabo de la Vela from Kamaichi Hill, Pilon de Azucar. 02:30 PM.
- Afternoon at Ojo de Agua beach, 15:30.
- Sunset view from the lighthouse, 17:30 PM.
- Dinner, 19:00.
- Night as planned, 08:00 PM.
- Breakfast, 07h00.
- Departure to Macuira NP via Jepirrachi Wind Park, Portete Bay, Honda Bay. 08:00 AM.
- Lunch in Pusheo or Bahia Honda, 12:00 - 13:00.
- Departure to PNN Macuira, passing through the rancherias of Punto Fijo, La Union, Buenos Aires and Panterramana.
- Arrival to Nazaret, National Parks Office 05:00 - 06:00.
- Arrival at the lodge at 18:30
- Dinner 07:30 PM
- Lodging according to plan, 08:30 PM
- Breakfast, 05:00 AM
- Arrival at the meeting point with local guides, 06:00 AM
- Visit to Macuira Natural Park, Wolunka Stone and Alewolu Dune (be prepared for a 4-6 hour hike).
- Lunch in Nazareth, 12:30 - 13:00
- Departure to Punta Gallinas. 14:00 - 14:30
- Sunset view from the dunes of Taroa, 07:00 PM
- Dinner and overnight, 08:00 PM
- Breakfast, 07:00 AM
- Boat ride on Hondita Bay, 08:00 AM
- Visit to Punta Gallinas lighthouse, 11:00 AM
- Lunch, 12:00 PM.
- afternoon beach at punta Aguja, 15:00 h.
- sunset view
- Dinner 07:00 PM
- Overnight as scheduled, 08:00 PM.
- Breakfast 07:00 AM
- visit to casares viewpoint
- Lunch in Mayapo, 12:30 PM
- Continuation to the city of Riohacha, 02:00 PM
- End of program, 15:00 - 15:30.
What to bring?
✔ Light clothing for warm weather. (do not carry a lot of clothing)
✔ sneakers with good grip.
✔ Cap or hat.
✔ Canteen, Camelback.
✔ personal toilet items in small qantities.
✔ personal first aid kid (personal medication).
✔ insect repelent.
✔ cash for hydration, tips and personal expenses.
✔ personal documents.
» Planning and preparing for the trip ahead of time.
» Respect to the wayuu indigenous peoples, the others visitors and to the inhabitants of the region.
» Respect for biodiversity.
» Do not wear elements of private use of the armed forces ( clothing camouflage).
» Do not wear jewelry o valuables.
» During the hikes are not separate from the group, not forward, do not get left behind.
• Transport in 4x4 campers with full availability during
the whole program.
• Driver - Wayuu Companion.
• Accommodation according to your choice (beds or chinchorro)
• Typical food, from first day lunch to lunch
of the fifth day. (Shrimp rice, fish, goat, and chicken).
• Visit to Wayuu ranchería.
• Hydration (water).
• Traveler insurance.
• Eco-guide in La Macuira National Park
• Airline tickets.
• Breakfast on the first day, dinner on the fifth day.
• Special dishes such as lobsters, king prawns, garlic shrimp,
cocktails, beers and liquors. If you take any additional they must cancel the
value to the restaurant.
• Bilingual guides. (French / English / German)
• Souvenir and expenses not specified.